My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TIME OUT

Today I am taking a time out. I got up this morning at 4:30 a.m. in an attempt to tackle and conquor the always stressful business of breaking my USSAS donor list into eight sub-lists, preparatory to merge printing the envelopes for yet another USSAS mailing. Well, my ancient HP three-in-one printer, which for years now has been unable to print in color anyway, finally gave up the ghost. My desktop/laptop is also ancient, and missing the "x" key [you would be astonished how often you use that key, especially if it is missing and you have to press what is underneath the key, carefully, to produce the letter -- notice I am avoiding writing it.] So I bit the bullet, went to Best Buy, consulted the Geek Squad, and bought a new computer and printer. Nothing fancy, but it is an upgrade from what I had, and in a big splurge, I went for an oversized monitor. I figure since I spend more time in front of the computer than I do in bed, I might as well enjoy my retirement.

Now, this is going to take some getting used to. Susie is going to an MS Support Group meeting tonight, and I shall stay home with the cats and laboriously familiarize myself with the new computer.

If all goes well [and it never does, of course], I shall back with the final part of my USSAS essay tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments: